Monday, April 5, 2010

Today's Garden Notes

Planted:

Kale
Lettuce
Blue Shrimp Flower
Lobelia
Marigold
Pansy


The seedlings are all doing great!  Everything is healthy and happy... growing, but not growing so fast I can't keep up with them.  The sunflowers are now in the kitchen window with the herb pots, because they are just getting so tall so quickly!  The zucchini is doing amazingly well... I actually had to remove flower buds off of every seedling today!  It has gotten above 50F every day for the last 2 weeks or so, and the snow is melting very quickly!  I think spring may be a bit early this year.  Here's to a longer growing season!!!

2 comments:

  1. We thought that spring had come early to Colorado but nay it just snowed four feet in the last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we managed to get about 4 inches last night, but at least it won't last long!!! Stupid power keeps going out this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!