Monday, August 27, 2012

Re-Useable Shopping Bags...

I have gotten very lax about bringing my reusable grocery bags with me lately. Its just too easy to forget them at home, or even in the car when you go into the grocery store. I have also discovered that the bags you buy at the grocery store are actually kind of inconvenient. They fold flat, sometimes, but they don't stay folded, and they take up a lot of room when they aren't being used. Now I'm on a quest to find a pattern for the perfect grocery bag. It will give me a chance to get more familiar with my sewing machine, which I really need to learn how to use properly.

Does anyone have any good links to free shopping bag patterns that they would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!