Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spring has sprung!

The weather hasn't been all that nice for the last several days, but the plants are sure loving it! Here's one of my Lilies... finally blooming! This plant has several buds, one other Lily has already bloomed, and the other 6 or 7 show no signs of blooming yet, but are looking very healthy. The radishes have officially broken ground this morning, so the only thing I haven't seen sprout yet are the pole beans and the carrots... all in good time I suppose! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be inheriting 3 more tomato plants from Mom, she just sold her house and doesn't want to plant the garden or greenhouse now. I'm not sure what type of tomato they are, but they are blossoming, so we should get some produce from them!

Rob just got the new coils in the boat motor, so were off to the lake to see if that fixed the problem... here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!