Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The first post

Welcome me to the wonderful world of the blogger! This particular blog is supposed to be dedicated mostly to my quest for a beautiful outdoor space, we'll see how close to script I stick! I'll be entering my garden journal here, and hopefully I'll be able to look back next year and see where I can improve upon my novice gardening skills. I have the opportunity, for the first time in my life, to stay home for the summer and tend to my home, rather than my paycheck, and I intend to make the most of it! So, first thing first... here is my first garden journal entry for 2009, just posted a few days late:

3/19/09

Planted all the lily bulbs in pots at Mom's house today. She'll keep them upstairs in a good window with until the weather warms up enough to keep them outside. Planted 5-6 bulbs per 5 Quart pot.

3/24/09

Temperatures have reached above 40 degrees F. for 2 days in a row now... spring is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!