Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another project I've been working on...

Here is another project I have been working on with my new sewing machine. I'm starting to learn how to read a pattern better, which helps tremendously! I managed to get to the fabric store the other day when they had a great sale on patterns... 99 cents each! I spent $10.00 and saved &137.50! I couldn't believe it when I looked at the receipt! I can usually find good fabric on sale too, its just a matter of waiting and reading the flyers!




A purse I finished last night... first project for myself!






Now I get to look through all the patterns I bought and decide what to do next! I don't know why I didn't pick up on this utilitarian hobby earlier, its great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!