Monday, July 5, 2010

I got a few pictures last night...

Managed to snap a few pictures last night of the new setup in the yard...



Here's my new clothesline!  Its cemented in properly and is much sturdier than I expected!  You can see the new Lilac planted to the right.  I'm hoping that in the spring it will scent the laundry as it drys.  Drying the laundry outside is something that can save a ton of energy.  Our dryer is electric, so it will be nice to see that bill drop a little!


This is an old photo which shows the old location of the greenhouse, on the right.

This photo was taken standing on th corner of the deck, by the grill.  Rob just dragged the whole thing across the yard with his pickup!  And the yard now feels HUGE!  We will be getting rid of the dog house soon, and that will open it up even more.

Last but not least, the new chiminea!  We've used it 2 nights in a row.  I've wanted one of these for years!

1 comment:

  1. More great pic's. Isn't cool how you just move things around a bit it makes all the difference.

    Thats a really big dog house :0

    I like your new chiminea, you'll enjoy that all year long.

    What a great idea to plant a Lilac bush by your clothes line. I got'a get my clothes line up to and you know what, I think/know I'm going to plant a Lilac close by too : ).

    You sure got a beautiful place.

    Happy Gardening
    tc linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!