Wednesday, April 8, 2009

04/08/09

Well, the Lilies are growing like crazy! Each pot has several up, and most of them are at least 6-7 inches high now. So exciting! Its getting harder and harder to not start the seeds for the vegetable garden yet. 2 or 3 more weeks until we can get those going! The sun has been shining like crazy... got up to 50 degrees F yesterday! The snow is melting very rapidly... soon I'll be able to walk around in my yard again. That will make a big difference, as I will be able to start planning where I am going to set my flower containers this year, and I will start filling this years compost pile with all the dried up left-overs from last years plants. Yea spring, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!