Saturday, April 25, 2009

Making Progress!

Well, between yesterday and today, I got the preliminary weeding done in all the garden beds! I say preliminary because some of the weeds have such a stranglehold on the dirt that I will have to till with the garden claw before I can get the rest of their roots out of the ground. But it definitely looks 100% better! The temperature was around 54 F for most of the day today, which made it nice to be outside. Some sunshine would have been nice though. We're having a BBQ tomorrow, so its pretty safe to say that it will rain all day! At least it will help thaw out the soil. Next I need to tackle the greenhouse. That shouldn't be too difficult, I just need to get motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!