Saturday, April 11, 2009

Content for tonight

Had a great day today. My family and friends threw me a baby shower, and we all had a great time. I tell you what, I got a lot more stuff for the baby than I thought I would! I hate asking for things, and it was torture setting up a baby registry, but I'm glad I did! Rob and I are at home now, enjoying each others company even though we are both on our computers and completely ignoring each other.... so glad I married my best friend, no uncomfortable silences here!

The snow is melting very fast now, only a few more inches to go! I can see all of my garden beds, and all the dog poop in the yard, yuck! I have a Great Dane and an American Bulldog, both about 140 pounds each, so you can imagine what the mess looks like! My wonderful husband has decided that he will clean it all up this spring, even though they are my dogs, because he doesn't want me to work too hard, being pregnant and all. He's so sweet sometimes!

Temperatures have been in the 40's during the day still, and we have a mix of rain/snow in the forecast for the next few days. Hopefully it will be more rain than snow so the yard will thaw out a bit more. I'm starting to get ideas of where my flower pots will be going this year, and I'm just dying to get some dirt under my fingernails! All in good time I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!