Sunday, April 19, 2009

What a great evening!

We had a really relaxing evening today. Robert got the fire pit moved to where I wanted it, and he got my new garden swing all put together. Rob and Stephen gathered some nice firewood and we had a great campfire! And Robert even got most of the doggie bombs picked up, so you don't have to watch where you step so much any more! Enough of the snow is melted now that I can start visualizing where my flower pots will be going, and that's what I plan on doing tomorrow. Also tomorrow, I believe we are going to start my blue shrimp flower and some himilayan poppies. (I'm sure I spelled that wrong, but its too late at night to worry about spell check!)

All in all, everyone just had a really good day. Lady (the Great Dane) is asleep on one of the sofas, Boss (the American Bulldog) is on both dog beds, the cats (Isis and Calypso) are both asleep on the back of the other sofa, Stephen is in bed watching a movie, and Rob an I are on our respective computers, again, quite content to be doing our own thing for a little while before we all retire for the night. Everyone got lots of sunshine today, and some much needed fresh air! I love spring time in Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!