Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally some rain!

I was starting to get worried. We have had a very dry spring this year, reminiscent of the spring of '96... The Miller's Reach Fire. I actually lost my home to this fire, so you can understand why I am a bit paranoid! Thankfully, it has been raining most of the night and is still raining as I type this. Everything is going to stay in the greenhouse for the day because its only about 44F outside right now, but the soil is getting a good dose of mother nature, which will be much appreciated when I plant the garden this weekend! The only bummer is that it is raining for the first day of the farmer's market we are attending today, not that it is going to stop us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!