Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is it summer? No... its still May

I can't believe it, it got up to 84F here yesterday! I was not enjoying myself! I guess I'm a real Alaskan... 65 to 70F is perfect for me! At least the temps in the 80's only lasted for a few hours, then came the thunder storm! I love thunder, and you never used to get it around here, so it was a special treat. The dogs had other opinions, however. It didn't actually rain until early this morning, but has been raining on and off since then. I don't think the temperature has gotten above 50F all day today. I think this rain is what the beets needed, though, because the little seedlings have decided to make their first above ground appearance today! I expect to see the radishes within a day or two as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Due to spam, I am moderating, but I'll be as quick as I can!